Welcome!



Welcome to my little corner of the world wide web. :) What a blessing modern technology is. I'm so grateful for the websites and ideas that others have shared that have helped them to be successful in their homes, their service in the church, or in life in general. Thought I'd pass on a few things I've learned along the way on my life-long mission to become a better wife, mother, and in my service in the church. Thanks for stopping in!

Sunday, October 28, 2012

It's a wrap!!!

We FINALLY had our program today.  The kids did amazing!   What a treat to have this be the way my time as the Chorister wraps up as I was released today as well.  I will miss this calling!  Jealous of the rest of you who get to keep on singing with the wee ones but I'm excited to work with the young women of the ward as well.  May have to plan a special musical number for the girls just so that I can keep on singing. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment